1. To apply for Howard & Sue Robinson Foundation Scholarship (html Form 102) go to: https://apply.robinsonfoundation.com
2. Select Register. The basic form should appear for you to fill in the blanks. Important: Must have your login information each time you access your form.
Once, you tap REGISTER, go to your email, search for Robinson Foundation email requesting you to acknowledge your registration. You must acknowledge your registration before your registration is complete.
3. After acknowledging your request to register, using your browser, return to https://apply.robinsonfoundation.com. Login to your account.
4. Complete the Robinson Foundation Scholarship Application (html Form 102).
Form automatically saves. Do NOT tap SUBMIT until you are ready to SUBMIT because once submitted, your form will the LOCKED. You will no longer be able to make changes to the form. Only when your form is complete, tap SUBMIT and form is LOCKED.
6. After, the deadline for applications, the Foundation Board shall select Finalists. The Foundation will notify you your status and next steps, if any.
7. After being notified you are a Finalist, you should immediate have your parents go to
8. The Foundation will initiate contacting the references you submitted on your application.
9. The Counselor shall schedule each Finalist a personal interview.
10. After the Foundation conducts the personal interviews, the Foundation Board shall meet and select the HSRF Scholars.
11. Scholars shall be announced at the school’s awards ceremony. The award’s ceremony announcement shall be followed by an Award Letter from the Foundation.